Well, jQuery has a solution for this conflict case. Here’s what jQuery has to say about the conflict:
Below is the step-by-step guide to integrate jQuery with Magento:
1) Download jQuery from jquery.com
2) Copy the jquery file to the following directory: skin/frontend/default/your_theme/js/
3) Open app/design/frontend/default/your_theme/layout/page.xml
4) In page.xml file, search for block with name ‘head‘ and add the following code inside it (I suppose that your jquery file name is jquery.js)
- Open app/design/frontend/default/your_theme/template/page/head.phtml
- Add the following code at the end of this page
Hope this helps. Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-20-2011, 02:54 AM #1AdministratorÂ
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
Magento & jQuery: How to use them together?